LAS Career Coaching™ Career Coaching with Julie
Test Prep + Mental Health LAS Test Prep Method™
"We're Here But are You Listening" LAS on YouTube
Anesthesia Test Prep ABA BASIC Exam Group is in progress!
Removing barriers in MedEd Loren on Spotify with HIT Like a Girl
MCAT MCAT Hybrid Test Prep Group
GRE Test Prep
The LAS Difference
GRE Scoring + the LAS Error Analysis
GRE scoring uses a scaled score for each section: Verbal Reasoning, Quantitative Reasoning, and Analytical Writing. The Verbal and Quantitative Reasoning sections convert raw scores to scaled scores between 130 and 170. The Analytical Writing section measures two writing tasks: Analyze an Issue and Analyze an Argument and converts raw scores to one scaled score between 0 and 6 with half-point increments.
Each scaled score corresponds to a percentile rank based on the number of people who have taken that GRE within the past three years and achieved at a lower score.
LAS Error Analyses are incorporated into GRE prep by integrating objective measures with self-reflective practices to maximize practice strategies, prioritize study goals, track progress, and assess GRE readiness.
GRE Test Prep Options
One-on-one coaching: Weekly coaching to prepare for GRE prep! One-on-one meetings provide individualized structure, support, and accountability with self-reflective practice and measurable outcomes. LAS Test Prep includes:
- Initial Consultation to clarify academic and test-taking history, identify goals, and personalize study strategies and self-reflective practices
- Pre- and post-testing with error analyses to prioritize test prep plan and measure progress
- Weekly self-assessments for long-term progress tracking
- Study schedules for targeted and maintenance question blocks to deepen knowledge and hone test-taking skills
- Executive functioning support
- Strategies for problem solving and other critical thinking skills
Through my 4 months of preparing for this exam no one has been more helpful than you guys whether it had to do with studying tips, technical support or any other questions. I know most of these things are just a matter of few clicks but the reality is that most organizations out there don’t spend the extra care.