Test Prep Services Include:
- LAS Hybrid Workshop
- LAS Crash Course
- 1:1 Test Prep
- Support for Student Accommodations
LAS Hybrid Workshop
An intensive course that includes weekly, small-group meeting and weekly, one-on-one meeting with your test prep instructor. This workshop combines the best of both worlds: collaboration with peers and individualized instruction that supports your unique needs. All LAS, Inc. Test Prep Instructors are trained to teach each section of a test, to ensure comprehension, and test-taking strategies to help students learn, achieve, and succeed.
Hybrid Workshops include:
- Initial meeting to design a test prep curriculum just for you
- Pre and post-testing with ongoing progress tracking
- Weekly group meetings to learn content and evidence-based test strategies
- Individual weekly meetings to target personal growth goals and needs
- Weekly targeted and summative practice questions
- Integrated standardized test preparation with executive functioning support
- Ongoing error analysis for a fully adaptive curriculum
|Upcoming Hybrid Workshops||Test Date|
|SAT Hybrid: February 3-April 7||SAT Test: April 9, 2019|
|ACT Hybrid: February 10- April 7||ACT Test: April 13, 2019|
|SAT Hybrid: April 7-May 26||SAT Test: June 1, 2019|
|ACT Hybrid: April 14-June 2||ACT Test: June 8, 2019|
The Crash Course
A four-hour overview course designed to address essential test content, specific test-taking strategies, and practice blocks. The Crash Course is scheduled on Saturdays, typically 7-10 days before PSAT, SAT, ACT, and other standardized tests. Students receive a homework binder and study plan for practice leading up to the test.
|Upcoming Crash Courses:|
|SAT: February 28, 5:30-7:30 pm + March 3, 12-2
Exam on March 9
|PSAT: April 2, 5-7 pm + April 4, 5-7 pm
Exam on April 9
|ACT: April 4, 7-9 pm + April 7, 12-2 pm
Exam on April 13
1:1 Test Prep
An individual test prep curriculum designed just for you! One-on-one test prep includes key elements from the Hybrid Workshop, such as an initial meeting, pre and post-testing, progress tracking, and essential strategies for decision-making and problem solving on standardized tests.
For more information and registration, please call (847) 446-5822.